Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Feelings

So in about 3 weeks or so a good friend is moving... He has gotten his dream job. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for them, but mad anger sad all at the same time.. About a year ago I started working with the youth group.. and Marcus was/is a great mentor! He has been there though a lot with me.. He is always so positive .. it just wears off on a person.. like me! It is amazing how God can work though someone to make you look deeper inside yourself. On a number to times I have done this... just stopped to listen to what my heart was telling me.. and it has brought me closer to God! So how can one have so many feelings go though them at one time.. Because I have them all right now... happy mad anger and sad.... how can this be?


1 comment:

Tim said...

You ever going to update this thing? :)