Thursday, September 28, 2006

life... an update???

So I thought I would update you all on my lunch with Nicole. It went well, and of course it was just like all the other times we were together... our chat was nothing deep but very general. I didn't cry when I left, and I think that it is because I am over it or very unemotional (wow that is a big word). Anyways I have not heard from her and I don't think that I will for a while I am guessing.. Moving on, Duane and I have decided that we are ready for another little Lloyd running around. I think that the next baby will be that last one.. 2 sounds good. We are ready to get out of my parents house too, but in order to do that I will have to get a full time job. And I am ok with that. So now I just have to find the right job that will pay me enough to put William in daycare, and still have money left over to pay bills.
In other news... Youth has started up again and I am excited about the new year and a new youth pastor. What an exciting time!!
Wednesday nights have started up.. or SOUP and I am in a class the fist time in about... oh ever!!! And I am enjoying it. I have learned a lot about me. It is nice to beable to do something for me and not have a 3 year old there distracting me.
I think that I am done rambling on.. Next time hopefully I will have more to say.

3 comments:

bevillehotmama said...

Hey Girl! I am glad to see you understand the importance of remaining a woman besides wife and mom. I think you are wondering "who you are" because God is "updating" your soul. He is having you go through struggles, frustrations, and soul searching for what is coming in the future. It is a VERY frustrating ride but I can now say...its SO worth it. Keep searching your soul, keep feeding it with classes, find time once a month, week, day to do what makes YOU happy and bring enjoyment to the WOMAN side of you. Your family will appreciate it and Duane wants this too. DO NOT FEEL guilty for time alone...Jesus went to the garden to pray w/o his disciples....ITS ALRIGHT TO TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF!!

-we love and miss you!! Kathleen Beville!

Grace said...

Will you ever blog again? I would love to read your blog after we move?

Heaven said...

You really need to update your site lady. See you Sunday