Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy!!

So many things have happened in the last month, I am not sure where to start. First, I have to give God all the praise and glory. With out him I am sure I would not be where I am right now. I am so very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life! If it weren't for you all I am sure I would not have gotten though the first part of January, but I did and have learned more about myself. So thank you for you support and love. In mid January I started talking to someone, he has become so much more. We chatted for a while before he asked me out on a date. I can honestly say it was the best date that I have ever been on. I wasn't sure what to except because to be honest I don't remember the last time I went on a date and didn't have to pay for something. He paid for everything! Though I was ready to pay for some of the date. And from that moment we have become a couple! There isn't a day that goes by that we don't talk, wait we talk about 4 or more times a day. This has helped our relationship in so many ways. Because he lives and hour and half away from me talking on the phone or Skype is all we have during the week. We always have something to talk about, it is so nice to be able to talk to someone and get to know who they are. This is how I have always dreamed how it would be when I dated someone. Yes it is nice to be with him in person and I love every second we have together, but I love the fact that we can just talk and get to know each other too. I am so very blessed to have him in my life. We have spend every weekend together sense our first date! The time we have together is so sweet and wonderful. I am excited for the future!!

On January 31, 2011 I became officially divorced!! It took 10 months, but it now is over! I want to thank each and everyone of you who have prayed, supported, loved, and listened to me and William! We are so blessed to have all of you in our life! God has softened my heart and has showed me that I need to be able to talk to my ex husband so that William can be as happy as he can be with divorced parents. Though it is still hard to talk to William's dad I do it. I do it for William. William is and always will be my number one in my life! No matter what!

With all this going on in my life, I can say for the first time in a long time I am completely happy with myself and my life. It has taken a very long time to get to this place and to just be happy with what God has given me. I am ready for whatever God has in store for me. What ever it is I will take on and will do so with a smile on my face! Thanks again for your love, support and most of all your prayers!

No comments: