Monday, June 20, 2005

I am not sure what is going on but I don't feel like myself.. Not sure if I am depressed or in a funk. This isn't me, I am normally in a chipper mood. Maybe it is withdrawl from camp? Maybe it is that I am frustrated with my husband? I know the last question is true. I am frustrated with him, I feel like everything I say goes in one ear and out the other. I don't feel like he listens to me, but on the other hand he does everything in his power to make me happy. I just don't get it. Part of me thinks that it is his job. I know that he loves it and that makes me happy, but I am not happy that we argue all the time. A better way to put it a lack of communication between us. This has always been a problem, and of course it is both of us. I am as gulity as he is about it. And nothing will help until we communicate better with each other.. It is that thought of, he knows what I am thinking so I don't have to say anything. Not true, he normally is clueless to what I am thinking unless I tell him. most the time I am a very vocal person, but with Duane I just assume that he knows what I am thinking.. That is a fault of mine, yes I can change it and I have tried, but sometimes I feel like if I tell him, he will get mad at me. Not sure if this is making sense.. just random thoughts I guess that I am having.. Duane loves me for who I am, and not the arguements that we have.. I need to just not hold it over his head when we argue about something..
A fense that I need to bust though!! I pray that God will show how to do this!!

No comments: