Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Life....

  1. Well, it had been crazy the last few days. Last weds. My grandma fell and broke her leg and had surgery on thurs. night. Friday my sister, Joy had her baby, a girl! She is cute as a button!! So I was at the hospital a lot this past weekend. In the mix of all that I throw my back out!! OUCH!! Still trying to recover from that...
    The sermon that Craig gave on Sunday was something I needed to hear!! It is like God knew I needed to hear him (God) loud and clear. And I did! I have always felt like the underdog, weather it would be in school, college, in the public eye. I try not to judge others, because I don't like to be judged. I don't care what others look like because that is there shell not who they are. Just like my body is my shell... my heart tells another story!! I feel like I have been taken out of the underdog crowd, because now I am a human being and not that fat person! God does work he wonders on me each and everyday!! And that makes me love him more!!!

No comments: