Friday, December 17, 2010

ITS DONE!!!!

I have been waiting for this day for nine months! The papers have been signed and turned into the judge. I am divorced. Its not been an easy year for me or my son. But with all the love and support that we have gotten I feel blessed in so many ways. Today starts a new life for my son and I, a life that is filled with love and fun. Thank you for all your love, support and prayers! I am so very blessed with a loving family and friends. I can't wait to see what God has in store next for me!! May God bless you all this Christmas season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dollie. I am so proud of the person you are. You are an awesome mom. God gave us life to enjoy. If you find that your joy is missing then maybe you need a change. I am for marriage and working things out, but not to the extent that it makes you miserable and turns you into a stranger to yourself. Happy for you. You are a blessing to me.

Jonniebug