Friday, December 31, 2010

OH 2010......

2010.. Oh what a year!!! From the lows of lows to the highs of highs and everything in between its been a year. So many things have happened a divorce... a move.... a new school for my son.. and new love... From not wanting God to control my life to failing on my knees and praying God take the control back. Its been a year. Never in my dreams would i ever feel so alone in 2010, but always knew that God was there. Never in my dreams did i think that I would be ever going though a divorce... never in my dreams did i think I would be dating again ... The struggle of life never seems easy,but God makes it easy when you let him lead you. I am blessed to have a family who has supported and wiped my tears. I couldn't have asked for a better family. WE may not always get along, but we are family and I love them so very much. My church family, wow, they are the best, just like family the love and support me though the good and ugly times they love me and my son. God knew what he was doing when He put me in my Sunday School class, one word for that class... AWESOME!!! Never have I felt so supported and loved! In the last few months I have felt like I have lost focus on God, but in the new year I am going to refocus myself ... going to grow in my faith .. listen to God more.. I am ready for whatever he has in store for me.

I just want to thank again my family, my church family, and my special someone in my life for supporting me and loving me right where I was and am...

No comments: