Monday, July 19, 2010

Best friends

We all have best friends who we tell everything too and you never run out of things to talk about.. oh the ones who will let you talk and not say a word.. the best friend who knows right when to say the right thing.. to make you feel special.. I have lots of close friends that know alot about me and my life.. But you always have that one who you know with out a doubt you can always go to and they will love you support you and listen with out question.. I am bless to have that.. Its the best feeling to know that when we talk i have 100% of them... I love it!! its the best feeling. When I needed him the most he was there.. He helped me though a rough week and weekend! I am so grateful to him and for his support.. We have talked no less then 3 hours a night in the last week. you would think that we would run out of things to talk about.. but we don't.. I love it!! And when there is a quiet moment its ok.. because we have connected on a deeper level.. nothing is off limits when we talk.. and i mean nothing.. God works in ways that I can't even think about.. and he had a plan to put us together and become friends.. best friends.. I know when I started a relationship with someone, he was upset, but he stayed my friend and we still chatted.. God had a plan and still has a plan for us.. Though I don't know what it is or will be.. I am excited for what can or will happen. Do you have a best friend that you can share everything with and know that they are there no matter what.. I do, and I am truly blessed that he is in my life!!

No comments: