Saturday, July 10, 2010

Struggling

Struggling...
Today I am having a hard time, today William goes to his dads for two weeks, today I am missing them. All I want is to be with my loves. I never thought that I would ever be going though what I am going through. Divorce sucks! Having to share my son sucks! Missing someone you love sucks! Missing family you have grown so close to and love sucks! So today I struggle with a sad heart that wants nothing more then to be with the ones I love.

Why is it that life is s struggle? Why is it we miss someone so much that you feel lost when you are not with them? Struggling...... God works in amazing ways that I can't explain. I put all my trust in him Known that what ever the plan I trust God. God is in the drivers seat he knows what why i am struggling today, he is teaching me in this struggle. Though I may not like it and hate all the feelings I have going on He is very much in control. Waiting for God to lead me.

In other news......
There is this amazing family in my life that I have totally falling in love with. One amazing man that never ceases to make me smile! Two amazing women who have quickly become my best friend and sisters. And a super sweet 8 year old who I adore. I am so very happy to have them in my life! I have never felt so welcomed in a family so loved from the very start. The talks we have the tears the flow the love that grows deeper.. All Gods work!! God has placed this family into my life for this very reason to grow old together! To experience life together! I feel like I am dreaming, and any second i am going to wake up and realize that this didn't happen. For my sake I hope i never wake up!! I am completely happy and in love! It has been a long long time that I have felt this way! I can't wait to see what the future holds! God is good!!!

1 comment:

Dragonflydebi71@yahoo.com said...

Well let me tell you God is in control and its amazing how such a wonderful women could come into our lives and be that missing link and not only did we get you we got William and that little boy means a lot to us. To much is happening and to much confirmation that this is right.. Wink Wink. You know what I am talking about. I am amazed at how things are working and I have a sister but you know what I have claimed you as my sister and you mean the world to me. Can't wait for you to be here and we all grow old together. We all love you and it will all work out. Just remember your happiness and Williams happiness is all that matters.. Love you sis