Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Signs..

I am happy to report that I am single . Not dating a soul. God blessed me in ways I can't even begin to talk about. I know that when the right man comes along God will make it clear to me that he is the one. I thought God had done that with this guy, but i was wrong on so many levels. I started feeling as though this wasn't right about a week ago when God showed me the first sign of this not working. And i questioned it because i wanted it so bad, but God kept given me reasons not to move, not to continue this relationship. I didn't want to believe God, I was right and he was wrong. But God never stopped showing me signs, and though my heart was hurting and I was upset I knew what i had to do. And so I ended the relationship, it was hard, it was a lot of praying, crying, unsure of what to say, to let God give me words. I did it.. it was hard.. I hated every second of it, because i wanted it so badly. I had to listen to God he is in control. I am still not 100% sure i did the right thing, but God is showing me that i did. I am slowly looking at the bigger picture God is giving me. There were a lot of things that needed to be taken care of before i could move. And one of them was/is getting my divorce over, how can i move when i am still legally married. And how could i move known that my son's well being needed to be taken care of. My son has had a tough year, and putting him in a place where he didn't know anyone that well but me was another sign. My son is my life and I couldn't let his well being come before anything, not even a man. I can't in good faith move my son 2 months into the school year when my divorce is over. Not fair to his education. I only what is best for my son, and not moving in the middle of a semester is best. I could go on and on about that signs God showed me, but when you look at it, it was God controlling my life.. Telling me what was right what i needed to do. Yes, i am hurting still . Will i move on.. Yes i believe I will. Have i learned from this. Yep i sure have. I can't let any man or person come in front of the only child i have. The only child that God has blessed me with. My son means the world to me. His happiness is everything.
So the signs God shows you when you are wondering.. Look at them listen to them.. God knows what is right, give God control. Let him lead you, after all God is the one you created you, he is the one who knows best.
And as to my best friend... yes he is a male, God has put him in my life for a reason I don't know, am I happy about it yes. Confused yes wondering what God is doing YEP. But the only thing I can to is let God lead me.. whatever happens is because its of God and not me. I am blessed to have friends who know that when i let God lead me my life is at its best. So try.. let God lead you .. give God control.. listen to him.. love him. God will never ever let you down.. Life is simply to short not to be happy and full of Gods grace!!

No comments: